Changes and Bug Fixes
Version numbering is done with a sequence of three numbers, x.y.z where
- x is the number identifying major changes like the original software release or code-rewrites with:
- x=0: for alpha status
- x=1: for beta status
- x=2: for (public) release
- y is the number identifying new features.
- z is the number identifying bug fixes.
E.g. SNAP v2.0.1 describes the software with two public releases (2), no new features (0) and one bug fix (1).
08/05/2013 - SNAP v1.1.1
This release includes one bug fix.
- Out-of-memory issues for larger datasets have been resolved.
11/19/2012 - SNAP v1.1.0
This release includes one feature.
- For datasets larger than 40 sequences the user is prompted with a message that includes the name and id of his/her SNAP job and results will be mailed when the process finished.
last modified: Mon Aug 5 09:19 2013