Peptides should be pasted or uploaded in the following format.
peptide_name (space or tab) peptide
e.g. pep1 IRLRPGGKKK
The tool may have difficulty finding the correct location of sequences <8 amino acids.
Input Option: Generate Maps of the Alignment
When this option is checked, peptide maps in HTML and PDF formats will be generated. If this option is unchecked, the tool will work faster, but only the Fasta alignment will be generated.
Mapping results are displayed in several formats.
- Html map links show the location of your queries in the different proteins.
- Data for download
- All maps in PDF file.
- Peptides mapped to the reference sequence in Fasta format.
- Location Table in simple text format.
- Above data in an archived zip file.
- Location Table in HTML format: provides peptide name, query peptide sequence, matched reference sequence, AA positions in protein and polyprotein. (If the peptide runs through two proteins,
for example, starts on p17 and ends on p24, only polyprotein location is shown. Gag in this example).
|Epitope Name||Query Peptide||Reference Peptide||Protein||AA position In Protein||Polyprotein||AA position In Polyprotein||Similarity%
last modified: Thu Sep 20 10:45 2012