Changes and Bug Fixes
Version numbering is done with a sequence of three numbers, x.y.z where
- x is the number identifying major changes like the original software release or code-rewrites with:
- x=0: for alpha status
- x=1: for beta status
- x=2: for (public) release
- y is the number identifying new features.
- z is the number identifying bug fixes.
E.g. Codon Alignment v2.0.1 describes the software with two public releases (2), no new features (0) and one bug fix (1).
12/03/2012 - Codon Align v1.1.0
This release includes one bug fix.
- Gap regions drifted out of context which caused erroneous alignments.
last modified: Mon May 13 12:47 2013