Changes and Bug Fixes
Version numbering is done with a sequence of three numbers, x.y.z where
- x is the number identifying major changes like the original software release or code-rewrites with:
- x=0: for alpha status
- x=1: for beta status
- x=2: for major releases like software re-writes, etc.
- y is the number identifying new features.
- z is the number identifying bug fixes.
E.g. Consensus Maker v2.0.1 describes the software with one public release (2), no new features (0) and one bug fix (1).
06/19/2014 - Consensus Maker v2.0.1
This release includes one bug fix.
- A test was added to verify that the user input is an alignment. An error message is displayed if the input sequences are not aligned.
- The documentation was updated accordingly.
last modified: Thu Oct 2 10:38 2014